Overcoming eight common Power Management challenges
How intelligent, logical and complete power management solutions provide relief for some of today’s worst power-related headaches
Today, many organizations use standalone software from multiple vendors to monitor and manage their uninterruptible power systems (UPSs), power distribution units (PDUs) and other crucial power quality and environmental devices.
Short on features and poorly integrated with other management resources, these outdated applications only add further complexity to a variety of common power-related administrative challenges.
This editorial discusses eight such challenges and shows how a new generation of intelligent, logical and complete power management solutions can help data center managers tackle each of them effectively and efficiently.
- Aggregating power quality device information
- Protecting workloads during power outages
- Monitoring and managing virtualized server environments
- Maintaining power system reliability
- Administering remote data centers
- Tracking power quality assets
- Managing use-based electricity billing schemes
- Configuring and updating firmware
Intelligent, logical and complete power management software
[button text=”Click Here to Download Full Content” target=”_blank” link=”http://corp-infotech.bypronto.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/363/2013/06/DCF_Volume5Issue2.print_resized.pdf” type=”primary” size=”lg”]