Don’t let IT disasters stop you doing business
Tomorrow may be the day your company is hit with a virus, power outage, fire or natural disaster. Don’t make the mistake of being unprepared when an IT disaster strikes. When aligned with CIT you will be able to end your fears about the impact of natural and man-made disasters you cannot control – we plan ahead and are prepared for data backup to ensure your company’s downtime is limited.
Employ a current backup plan for your business – we automate the continual backup of your data and systems, so it is always up-to-date.
Reduce potential liabilities – don’t compromise your customers’ vital information.
Benefit from a swift recovery – in case of a disaster you will be up and running in no time.
Protect it all – we make sure your total infrastructure – systems, email, and more – are protected and ready for disaster recovery.
Let us create a strategic plan to safeguard your business
Don’t let a man-made disaster put you out of business. It’s not IF you need a disaster recovery (DR) Plan .. . . it’s when!
Every small business owner knows the importance of their business data. What many don’t realize is that while the chances of a major disaster are quite remote, the majority of data loss is the result of small localized problems. Could your business weather a major equipment failure caused by a tree falling through the roof, a lightning strike, or even theft?
It isn’t natural disasters or catastrophic losses like fires that take down small businesses but something far more sinister – malware. Cyber attacks through malware have grown exponentially in the past four years. Malware is hitting everything from PCs to Macs to mobile devices and it’s inflicting damage.
Backups are a single, albeit crucial, component of any disaster recovery plan. Disaster recovery refers to the complete recovery of your physical systems, applications, and data in the event of a physical disaster like a fire; hurricane or tornado; flood ; earthquake ; act of terror or theft.
A disaster recovery plan uses pre-determined parameters to define an acceptable recovery period. From there, the most satisfactory recovery point is chosen to get your business up and running with minimal data loss and interruption.
A disaster recovery (DR) plan provides a structured approach for responding to unplanned incidents that threaten an IT infrastructure, which includes hardware, software, networks, processes and people. Protecting your firm’s investment ( including your client’s information) in its technology infrastructure, and protecting your firm’s ability to conduct business are the key reasons for implementing an IT disaster recovery plan.
Although backup and disaster recovery processes make sure that a business can recover its systems and data within a reasonable time, there is still the chance of downtime from a few hours to many days. The point of a business continuity plan is to give businesses continuous access to their technology and data, no matter what. Zero or minimal downtime is the goal.
WHY CHOOSE CIT?
We deliver proactive IT solutions for small and medium businesses through a rigorous process that involves qualified engineers with an average of eleven years of industry experience. We deliver technology solutions in a repeatable framework using open standards that ensure measurable results for clients. As a result, companies are able to protect themselves from risk, are confident that IT will support their business goals and objectives, and realize greater peace of mind knowing that their systems are scalable. We’ve been doing this for over 15 years and to date have more than 200 customers.
What if you could:
- Work with a company that takes time to understand your business and ensure that IT systems are designed to support your business goals
- Work with a single partner that could build a strategic road map and demonstrate to you how technology can improve your internal business processes and increase your competitiveness
- Help you manage your IT within an agreed budget making IT less of an unpredictable cost
- Know 90% of your IT costs for the coming year and remove many risks and variables
- Receive local support 24/7 and have someone who is there for you when a problem occurs
- Have your IT systems monitored around the clock, from U.S. domestic data centers by CIT personnel
- Have many problems identified and corrected before business productivity is impacted
- Have access to the expertise and resources you need to support your IT team
- Have support tailored to your needs and delivered on a predictable basis
- Have the data to drive and support IT spending decisions and design choices.
CONTACT US TODAY
Have any questions about IT disaster recovery in Charlotte NC and beyond? Please feel free to contact us online via the form below or by phone at the number listed. We look forward to hearing from you!