Managed Service Provider: Never have to worry about an issue again with 24×7 monitoring.
Managed service providers (MSP) use remote monitoring and management tools to keep an eye on the performance and overall health of the IT infrastructure that powers your business operations. MSPs should be 24×7 and should quickly respond to any issue that pops up.
Remote work has become more commonplace, IT needs have become more necessary and a bit more complex. Business need more IT help now, more than they may realize.
Your MSP should perform regular system maintenance.
- Apply tested security patches.
- Install virus and malware protection.
- System backup and disaster recovery/business continuity processes.
Are you worried about data loss? You should be, data loss has the potential to wipe out a business.
Here are several forms of data loss:
- Human Error – unintentional data deletion, modification, and overwrites. This results from carelessly managed virtualization technology.
- File Corruption – Unintended changes to data can occur during writing, reading, storage, transmission and processing.
- Hardware Failure – Storage devices may be at risk due to age, or they may fall victim to irreparable hard-disk failure. Viruses and hackers can also shut down a hard drive if your system isn’t properly monitored.
- Catastrophic Events – Threat of catastrophic events such as fire, flooding, lightning and power failure is always a concern. This can destroy data in milliseconds with no warning.
- Theft – In recent years been more and more popular. With the advances in technology like anytime/anywhere connectivity, along with portability and the communication sharing makes it easier to be a victim of theft. With increased accessibility, people doing daily business on their mobile devices, risk of theft is getting greater.
A Managed Service Provider can act as a trusted partner, and assisted in safeguarding your data.
“Here at CIT our managed service offering is intended to be holistic. All encompassing, but cyber security focused. We lead with a security focused framework using ratified and externally verified security framework that are demonstrable and prove efficacy in both small to mid-sized business as well as enterprise customers. Our managed services are not just commodity, our goal is not simply to have mass standardization. Our goal is to recognize each of our clients as the unique business entities that they are with unique needs, unique demands, unique applications and that is what we’ve built our technology and our systems on.” Lawrence Cruciana, Founder and President of CIT
With so many threats, viruses, check points, compliance’s and things to do to make sure that your organization has a solid and secure IT foundation, it’s time to contact us.
CIT is here to save you money, time, and keep your business up and running with our MSP (MSSP). We think of things that other IT/Managed Service Providers, Charlotte companies do not. Along with that we are on call 24×7 locally and provide onsite and remote support.
Learn More about how Managed Service Providers can help you:
Don’t Gamble With Your Security . . . contact us today