Our Commitment To Privacy
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the website.
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Collect
- Contact Information: your first and last name, postal address, email address, and phone number;
- Other identifying information: IP address and cookie identifiers;
- Geolocation data;
- Commercial Data; The pages you visit on our website(s), interaction with elements on those page(s), and the service(s) you expressed interest in while interacting with those page(s);
- Internet or other electronic activity: your browsing and click history, including information about how you navigate within this website and which websites referred you to this website; and
- Inferences drawn from the categories described above in order to create a profile about your interaction with our website and relevant security and behavioral characteristics.
- Information from job applicants: IP address, your first and last name, email address, phone number, and any voluntarily disclosed qualification information (such as a resume).
Categories of Use
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
Marketing and Promotional Purposes: On some pages within this website you can register to receive our newsletter and ongoing communications about our product and services. On these pages use the information we collect (Contact information, IP address, Geolocation) to:
- Receive, process, confirm, send and track your subscription or registration;
- Communicate with you about your subscription or registration; and
- Complete the delivery of any information you requested about our services.
Analytical Purposes: We use your other identifying information, internet activity and browsing history, commercial information, demographic information, and geolocation data to analyze preferences, trends, and statistics.
Maintenance and Improvement of Services and Website: We use your contact information, commercial information, and internet activity and browsing history to:
- Provide and maintain functionality on our website, including our live chat or interactive service features;
- Handle your customer and technical service requests; and
- Help us diagnose technical and service problems including those central to our, website.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We use your contact information, other identifying information, commercial information, geolocation data, internet activity and browsing history, and inferences to protect this website, our company, and others and to prevent fraud, theft and misconduct.
- Job Applicants: We permit interested applicants to browse and apply for open positions on our website. Information collected on these specially designated pages is collected and used solely for this purpose.
Sources of Personal Information
We collect information from the following sources:
We collect information directly from you. We collect contact and demographic information directly from you.
We collect information from you passively. We collect Internet or other electronic activity passively using tools like browser cookies. This activity is further described in the Cookies section below.
If you would like to opt out of accepting cookies altogether, you can generally set your browser to not accept cookies or to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. However, certain features of our web sites or other services may not work if you delete or disable cookies.
We use Google Analytics on our web sites to collect usage data, to analyze how users use the web sites and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself to complete that request for information and for ongoing marketing purposes. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that process or as required under applicable law.
We use return email addresses to answer inquires or requests for information we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We provide job applicants the ability to apply for open positions on this website. Any information provided through this process is used exclusively for that purpose and not shared with outside parties except as required under applicable law.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your contact information, to the extent permitted by law, we do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that any of your children has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
You can inquire about all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by contacting us. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Opting Out Of Marketing; Updating Information About You
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive direct marketing from us, please let us know by contacting our sales department at 704.392.3031 or send us an email. Please be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, mailing address or other contact information with us please contact us the same way. If you like, you may use one of the following statements in your message to us:
- I prefer not to receive email advertisements, such as updates regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.
- I prefer not to receive direct mail advertisements regarding products and services, special promotions or upcoming events.
All of our email communications comply with both U.S. federal and locally applicable anti-spam laws and as such contain a link that can be used to easily opt-out of any future communications. You may also click this link at the bottom of all email advertisements to be removed from future email updates.Please note that any requests to remove or update your contact information may take up to 14 days for your email request and 2-4 weeks for your postal mail request to be processed.We may need to contact you via phone, email, or mail to address questions or issues specific to an information request, website entry, etc., even if you have opted to not receive marketing communications from us. We contact you only in ways compatible with your communications choices. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that your contact information is accurate, complete, current, and otherwise reliable.
When We Share Information with Third Parties
Our Service Providers
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including marketing services, data analysis and management, promotional services, etc. We call them our Service Providers. We provide our Service Providers only with the information needed for them to perform these services. We also ask our Service Providers to confirm that their privacy practices are consistent with ours.
We may share personal information with businesses controlling, controlled by, or under common control with any Corporate Information Technologies, Corp. Brands.
Law Enforcement and Courts
In certain instances we may disclose your contact information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who may be causing injury to you, to Corporate Information Technologies, its affiliated Brands, or to others. We may also disclose your contact information when we believe the law or legal process requires it or are compelled by legal process to do so.
California Customer Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have certain privacy rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA Rights”). This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with Corporate Information Technologies (“CIT”).
CCPA Rights Requests
Right to Know and Right to Deletion
You can request what personal information we have collected, used, or disclosed in the preceding 12 months. We never sell any information we collect.
You can also request that we delete your personal information. We may not delete all of your personal information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents;
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; or
- Internal Use: to use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services);
- In-conjunction with technical or managed services: Information collected, used, or associated with the delivery or management of our Professional or Managed Services.
Marketing Communications: We will no longer be able to provide you with any marketing communications directly, including personalized marketing communication such as information about new products, services and offers tailored to your interests.
Opt Outs: Previous opt-out requests will not be saved.
We strive to make our Site content accessible and user-friendly. If you are having difficulty viewing the content on this Site or navigating the site, please call our Customer Service Team at 704-392-3031 or email our team at [email protected], and we will be happy to assist you.