Vulnerabilities in IoT As the phrase “Internet of Things” or IoT enters our cultural vernacular, many wonder what this new term means. The Internet of Things Simply put, IoT is the term given to connecting non-traditional devices to a computer network – most notably the Internet. Businesses have been connecting “things” to the network for…
Business Continuity Planning / DR from CIT means you’re prepared for anything.
Natural disasters aren’t the only thing that can take your IT down. Construction mishaps, vehicle accidents and human error can shut you down quickly with no warning. We have solutions that will ensure your data stays safe in the event of an emergency.
Do you need help meeting aggressive RPO (Recovery Point Objective) or RTO (Recovery Time Objective) goals that have been out of your reach? Is your MBCO (Minimum Business Continuity Objective) suffering because of technical systems issues? We can help! We utilize ISO 27001 modeled data storage and protection methods to ensure your business is able to meet its Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity goals.
We can protect and secure your data to ensure your business can always be online – no matter where it is – on the server or on a user’s laptop overseas.
- No Worries – be prepared for natural and man-made disasters you cannot control
- Realtime Backups – we automate the realtime backup of all your data and systems
- Reduce Liabilities – don’t compromise your customers’ vital information
- Quick Recovery – in case of a disaster you will be up and running quickly
- Total Protection – we make sure your systems, email, and more are protected and ready for disaster recovery