Effective Cybersecurity for Small Business
Assess – Detect – Respond – Protect – Harden – Report
Just because a business isn’t listed on the NYSE doesn’t mean that it doesn’t need the same level of cybersecurity protection. CIT brings experienced engineers and real-world-proven techniques that have been leveraged in many large enterprise organizations to smaller businesses. Learn why our unique approach provides far-superior results than those used by most traditional Managed Services Providers.
Small Business doesn’t mean less valuable
Today’s cybercriminals are one part of a global, sophisticated criminal business enterprise. They are well-funded, smart, capable, and highly motivated adversaries. They do not discriminate between large and small business. All businesses are equal targets. Only those that can adequately detect their activity, defend their cyber assets, and protect their business interests will survive the increasingly complex attacks. Our view, which is informed by industry and expert opinions, is that small businesses are often more valuable to cybercriminals than their larger counterparts. Why? Small businesses often present a weaker and less sophisticated defense against modern attack techniques. To the cybercriminals, this means a shorter engagement duration with a higher net return on their attack investments. It’s basic business and a view that many small businesses are unaware.
Cybersecurity: Enterprise resources within reach of Small Business
- Security designed by hackers
- Using an offense-informs-defense strategy to deliver real-world security
- We use the active attack techniques to inform the detection, defense, and response to cyber-threats
- Security customized for your business
- Overlapping security controls that utilize both Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning create continuously evolving and learning security
- Security isn’t one-size-fits-all. Our engineers and analysts understand your business first and customize cybersecurity controls to you.
- IT Security starts in the business
- We help our clients understand their digital persona and maintain cyber-hygiene
- Our years of experience creating Information Security policies for major clients is leveraged to create audit-friendly and easily enforceable policies
- We can help solve Information Security challenges in both pre-audit and post-audit scenarios