Assess – Detect – Respond – Protect – Harden – Report
Information-based threats evolve at hyperscale speed, often going global in a matter of minutes. CIT has aligned itself with National and International Law Enforcement, I.T. Policy Leaders, Cyber insurance firms, and National Standards bodies to provide an offense-informs-defense suite of cybersecurity services. Our experienced analysts and engineers use quantifiable and repeatable techniques to accurately detect and correct security risks and uncover vulnerabilities. Recovering from an attack from a computer virus or malware can seriously disrupt your business. With CIT, we make sure that doesn’t happen. We have the right solutions for InfoSec challenges, heightened risks, or regulatory compliance requirements.
AI & ML Included
Human analysts are invaluable. Their years of experience and intuition provide an distinct advantage to our clients. We found that the intersection of human skills and machine-based computational speed provide the best of both worlds. Speed, accuracy, and efficacy against threats. Because of this, we employ advanced machine learning, dynamic analytics, and artificial intelligence to deliver the most advanced anomaly detection and threat tracking available. This technology shuts down attackers before they can inflict harm and prevents potentially destructive computer attacks.
CIT offers complete cybersecurity services
- Comprehensive assessment services – Utilizing US-CERT and NIST standards
- Offensive security and penetration testing (red team)
- Internal security controls validation and verification (white team)
- Managed network firewall and UTM systems
- Critical Security Controls (20-CSC) audit and implementation
- Fully managed and co-managed Security Information Event Monitoring (SIEM) systems
- IT Security policy creation, enforcement, and audit
- Pre-audit Information security and IT assessment