Cloud, Hyperconverged, SAN, Virtualized, Blah, Blah, Blah.
We cut through industry buzzwords to deliver TAILORED infrastructure to support your business.
It seems like a new buzzword or acronym is developed daily. CIT first listens to understand your business needs and then uses a data-driven approach to design right-sized IT infrastructure.
We’ve designed and architected entire data centers of infrastructure and deployed multi-hundred site worldwide networks. We’ve also designed the IT infrastructure needed for many small businesses. The difference between them? Very little! (apart from a larger budget). Businesses of all sizes are commonly held to the same standards and regulations, regardless of their size. Let our team of seasoned business IT experts bring many hundreds of years of combined experience to your infrastructure project. We can help answer many common questions business owners have with respect to their core IT infrastructure:
- Are you appropriately deploying your IT resources? The right systems, technology, and software in the right places?
- Need new storage? How efficiently are your current systems running?
- Is your business able to use its IT infrastructure as a competitive advantage?
- Are your Operational Expenses in line with the direct benefit realized from your current IT infrastructure?
- Do your IT infrastructure systems keep up with the next generation of hyper-connected employees?
- Are you using real-time operational analytics to better manage your current IT infrastructure?
- Are you ready for native public or hybrid cloud architecture to realize more flexibility and efficiency in key business processes?
The CIT Advantage
CIT has been doing business for over 20 years. We’ve accomplished some of the most technically impressive projects for financial, defense, energy, and manufacturing clients. Our credentials represent the best-in-class and are backed by technical resources with an average in-industry experience of 11 years. We’ve been recognized by small businesses and Fortune Global 1000 companies alike for our expertise and ability to complete their IT infrastructure projects. We work with vendors that are consistently recognized by Gartner in the “Magic Quadrant”. What really sets us apart is:
- Our ability to incorporate data-based decisions to anticipate our client’s technology needs and then incorporating those needs into best-of-breed solutions that both simplify technology decision making processes and extend the lifecycle of technology investments.
- A truly consultative sales approach. We don’t have any preconceived notions, fixed systems designs, or server “order-forms”. We listen to your needs and develop a tailored solution to your specific situation, needs, and budget.
- Our adoption of standards-based design and engineering methodologies. Whenever possible, we design systems with open standards. This expands interoperability and extends the usable life span of the technology systems we implement.
- Our incorporation of ITIL and ISO principles into systems design and integration. Then using Agile project management methodologies combined with Lean/5S processes to ensure a flawless implementation of the design.
- Our incorporation of real-world business problem solving into IT infrastructure projects. We can often meet both the demands of legal and regulatory compliance environments while incorporating design characteristics that enable for a more useable IT platform.
- Our beliefs are our guiding stars. We value long-term professional relationships with our clients that go well beyond words on a contract. Our core beliefs of “Accountability Matters”, “Continuous Individual Growth”, “Embrace Change”, and “Trust and Respect” aspire us to go beyond words on a page and focus on the winning IT solution for our clients.
Let us show you how good IT can be™!
CIT has the processes, talent, tools, relationships, and experience to ensure success of your Infrastructure Project. We can help you in numerous areas including:
- Microsoft Windows and Linux server systems deployment & maintenance
- Integration and development of Office365, vCloud, and Azure cloud platforms
- Server systems design & integration
- Virtual infrastructure design, engineering, and maintenance
- Storage Area Network / Network Attached Storage (SAN / NAS) systems
- All Flash Array (AFA) integration / SAN hybridization
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, including hardware accelerated graphics
- Hyper-converged systems and Hyperconvergence planning
- Information Security infrastructure
- GRC-compliant reporting / logging infrastructure
- Intra-site / Inter-site Wireless / Wifi networks (b/g/n/ac)
- Data center space / capacity planning
- Power conditioning / UPS systems
- Virtualization-integrated intelligent facility (data center) power management
- SIEM / GRC secure logging platforms