Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Into Your Business No matter what blog or magazine read these days, it seems like everyone is talking about today’s increasingly mobile workforce and the BYOD (Bring-Your-Own-Device) movement. We live in an exciting time when work can be done at any time from any place. Employees love the fact that…
Technology Infrastructure Development
CIT first listens to understand your business needs and then uses a data-driven approach to design right-sized IT infrastructure.
We’ve designed and architected hundreds of data centers of infrastructure and deployed an equal number of multi-site worldwide networks. We’ve also designed the IT infrastructure needed for many small businesses. The difference between them? Very little! (apart from a larger budget). Businesses of all sizes are commonly held to the same standards and regulations, regardless of their size. Let our team of seasoned business IT experts bring many hundreds of years of combined experience to your infrastructure project. Here are some tips for business owners with respect to their core IT infrastructure:
- Make sure you are appropriately deploying your IT resources. Also use the right systems, technology, and software in the right places.
- Keep your storage up to date. Know how efficiently your systems are running.
- Use your IT infrastructure as a competitive advantage.
- Are your Operational Expenses in line with the direct benefit realized from your current IT infrastructure?
- Keep your IT infrastructure systems up to date with the next generation of hyper-connected employees.
- Make sure you use real-time operational analytics to better manage your current IT infrastructure.
- It is important to realize more flexibility and efficiency in key business processes, while using native, public or hybrid cloud architecture.
Let us show you how good IT can be™!
CIT has the processes, talent, tools, relationships, and experience to ensure success of your Infrastructure Project. We can help you in numerous areas including:
- Microsoft Windows and Linux server systems deployment & maintenance
- Integration and development of Office365, vCloud, and Azure cloud platforms
- Server systems design & integration
- Virtual infrastructure design, engineering, and maintenance
- Storage Area Network / Network Attached Storage (SAN / NAS) systems
- All Flash Array (AFA) integration / SAN hybridization
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, including hardware accelerated graphics
- Information Security infrastructure
- Intra-site / Inter-site Wireless / Wifi networks (b/g/n/ac)
- Power conditioning / UPS systems
- Virtualization-integrated intelligent facility (data center) power management