If you don’t have Virtualization services from CIT, you don’t know what you’re missing – literally.
Do you really want to buy more servers? Imagine if you could invest less in your IT and get more? More storage, more software and more peace of mind.
Critical network infrastructure is what a modern business is built upon. In today’s business, information and uptime is a competitive advantage.
CIT uses a data-driven approach to architect infrastructure systems to each unique client. We don’t provide cookie-cutter solutions in a one-size fits all model. Your business is unique and we believe your IT infrastructure should reflect your unique needs. Not that of your IT provider.
Virtualization lets you separate your IT resources from your in-house environment. And that means you can actually do more with less, because your technology will be delivered to you via the Internet, instead of encroaching on valuable office space.
We can apply virtualization techniques across your organization’s IT including networks, storage, laptop and server hardware, operating systems and applications.
We offer desktop virtualization solutions which let you take advantage of all the programs, applications, data and processes your business needs – without having to rely on the hardware that keeps them running. That means you can access everything from your desktop, laptop or smartphone anytime, anywhere.
Virtualization and virtual desktop solutions from CIT let you:
- Improve Application Performance – with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Recover Quickly – with simplified data recovery solutions
- Increase Utilization – by consolidating your servers
- Go Green – lower your electricity bill with fewer servers
- Work Anywhere – access your computer environment from home, the office or on the go
- More For Less – for businesses with limited resources, virtualization saves money on software licensing
- Simplify IT – we provide all the desktop and remote support services required to take care of your business
- Optimized Technology – desktop virtualization enhances your IT’s performance, availability and security
Deploying a virtual infrastructure and storage virtualization in your business is a seamless process. You don’t have to worry about downtime. Once your Virtualization solution is active your administrators can coordinate pooled resources across your business, allowing IT managers to be more responsive to changing market needs so they can make more efficient use of infrastructure investments.