Cruciana To Be A Panelist at InfraGard 2022 Workshop Wednesday
Lawrence Cruciana, founder and President of Corporate Information Technologies (CorpInfoTech)will be a featured panelist on March 2nd at InfraGard 2022 National Workshop Wednesdays webinar.
Cruciana along with Harry Pepper of MITRE, Phyllis Lee of and Tony Sager of Center for Internet Security (CIS) will be talking on
Commonalities of Cyber-Risk Between SMB, State/Local Government, and MSPs that Support Them panel will include:
- Harry Perper, Principal Cybersecurity Technologist at The MITRE Corporation
- Phyllis Lee, Senior Director of Controls at the Center for Internet Security (CIS)
- Lawrence Cruciana, President at Corporate Information Technologies
“This session explores the commonalities of the threats against State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial (SLTT) government entities and Small-to-Midsize Businesses. Using current data of threat actors and real-world risk assessment results, common attack vectors and areas of exposure will be contrasted. Amplifying the risk of these shared areas of exposure have been found to be common amongst the Managed Services Providers (MSPs) that support the majority of SMB and SLTT organizations. A panel of three experts will weigh in on these areas of exposure and offer practical, low-cost, and effective tools to combat them.”
The learning objectives of the webinar are as follow:
- Understand basic application and role of security frameworks to establish and subsequently measure organizational cybersecurity risk.
- Gain familiarity with the CIS Controls security framework
- Understand the typical MSP’s support ecosystem of internal and external (3rd party) resources and how this ecosystem impacts organizational risk
- Gain knowledge of numerous free/very low-cost tools to help improve security posture and objective measurement of your organization’s security posture against its information assets.
All are welcome to join the webinar from InfraGard 2022 workshop Wednesday
CorpInfoTech (Corporate Information Technologies) provides small to mid-market organizations with expert I.T. services including compliance assessment, cybersecurity penetration tests, and comprehensive business continuity planning services. CorpInfoTech can help organizations, quantify, create, refine, and mitigate the risks presented by business threatening disasters in whatever form they may be disguised.
This website is for informational and educational purposes only and does not render professional advice nor is it a substitute for dedicated professional guidance from a competent and duly accredited cybersecurity professional specific to your needs and implementation. There is no endorsement of any kind for products or services listed on this website; it is entirely the readers responsibility to conduct appropriate due diligence and due care in selecting and engaging with any product or service.
Comments are closed